CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES CAVE AFFILIATES GATHER?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your affiliate experience at Concave. We use your information to assist us run an affiliate network, deliver services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as your earnings, successful referrals etc. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US :
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Site Stripe, One-Click Share etc. and storage of your preferences in the affiliate portal.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Concave shares customer information only as described below and with its subsidiaries which concaveafrica.com controls and its clients and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
AFFILIATED BUSINESSES WE DO NOT CONTROL :
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS :
BUSINESS TRANSFERS :
PROTECTION OF CONCAVE AND OTHERS :
WITH YOUR CONSENT :
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Concave only includes credible third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
The affiliate portal gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Concave for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list may change as our website evolves.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to create an account or to take advantage of such Cave Affiliate features to your profile.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the What Information Can I Access? section. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Cave affiliates and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE CAVE AFFILIATES?
Use of Cave Affiliates is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Cave Affiliates only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
NOTICES AND REVISIONS
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at concaveafrica.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
EXAMPLES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US :
You provide most such information when you create an account and update your profile in settings. For example, you provide information when you: provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; the personal description in Your Profile; and financial information.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION :
INFORMATION YOU CAN ACCESS :
Examples of information you can access easily on the Cave Affiliates Portal include: up-to-date information regarding recent affiliate orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised preferences); payment settings; e-mail notification settings; and Your Profile.